Exclusive 10% Discount
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and is also an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Registered with the Vegan Society
- Vitamin C 1000mg in easy swallow coated tablets.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system ad psychological function.
- Manufactured in UK to GMP standard.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Letterbox friendly recyclable packaging.
Ingredients1 tablet typically provides:
Vitamin C 1000mg (1250% NRV*)
* = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glazing Agents: (HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax), Anti-Caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.