Muscle & Sport range
We have a comprehensive range of wholesale muscle mass and sport supplements, which includes concentrated plant protein powders, antioxidants, amino acids, meal replacements and Omega oils.
Wholesale muscle and sport supplements available from Dr Vitz Ltd:
- DV Krill Omega (500mg capsules - a great source of Omega 3, phospholipids and the antioxidant astaxanthin, in easy-to-take capsules)
- DV Beetroot and Cherry boost (a concentrated blend of beetroot and Montmorency cherry powder and extract (4500mg), plus vitamin B6, turmeric (95% curcumin) and black pepper in capsules)
- High Fibre 35 (a high-fibre organic foods blend, with 35 ingredients including green foods, vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, mushrooms and seeds PLUS bio-active enzymes in a single powder)
- DV Joint Formula (a combination of bioavailable glucosamine HCL, MSM, vitamin C, herbs and enzymes in capsules, for collagen, bone and cartilage support)
- Hemp Combo Protein Powder (hemp seed and superfoods combination protein powder, rich in phyto-nutrients and high in dietary fibre)
- DV Glutamine (pure amino acid powder)
- Plate Replace (chocolate) (a dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake and non-GMO soya protein isolate powder, fortified with nutrients and dietary fibre from chicory root extract - this delicious chocolate flavour is ideal for slimmers in the early stages, when cravings can be at their worst!)
- Plate Replace (vanilla) (a dairy-free, gluten-free meal replacement, high in protein from non-GMO soya protein isolate and fortified with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre from chicory root extract)
- DV High Vit C (a food form vitamin C supplement in capsules)
- DV All Omega (a balanced blend of these beneficial oils in capsules)
- DV Pea Protein Powder (concentrated pea protein powder PLUS dietary fibre, phyto-nutrients and antioxidants from superfoods and herbs (over 18g of protein per 25g serving))
- Vegan Protein Powder Mix (a vegan protein powder blend with brown rice protein, plus green tea extract, guarana seed extract and fibre from chicory root extract)
- DV Ginger and Turmeric Plus (organic turmeric powder PLUS high-potency turmeric extract (95% curcumin), ginger root extract (5% gingerols), cayenne extract (100au capsaicin), piperine (black pepper) extract, zinc citrate and vitamin B6 - combination support for bone health, energy levels, immunity, oxidative stress and more)
- Whey Concentrate 22 (choc) (premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar (22g of protein per 30g serving))
- Whey Concentrate 23 (Vanilla) (premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or added sugar (over 23g of protein per 30g serving))
- and more!
About muscle mass, sports and fitness
Working out is not enough when it comes to maximising the results of training efforts; whether the individual is looking to increase muscle mass, tone up, increase pump, improve performance or build stamina, what they put into their body is just as important as their training programme.
Similarly, everything from digestive health and toxic load, to immunity and skeletal health can affect performance. It is therefore always advisable to look at the body as a whole, when seeking to improve sporting performance and achieve other health and fitness goals.
The key is to give the body the fuel that it needs for best results!
Why you should be re-selling our muscle and sports supplements
In recent years, fitness programmes, personal training, marathon running and gym memberships have become increasingly popular, and with them, specialist sports and fitness supplements. In fact, two of the fastest-growing categories of new supplements are classified as either sports supplements or fat burners (also see our Weight Management range). Muscle and sports supplements are therefore no longer just for bodybuilders and competitive athletes - there is a huge market out there!
At Dr Vitz, we don't believe in low-quality "quick fix" dietary supplements. As our name suggests, our priority is to differentiate our products from the standard high-street offering by supplying high-quality, supplements that support a number of health goals simultaneously, along with a variety of lifestyles (such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, organic, diabetic and coeliac).
Rather than selling the standard single-ingredient products, like whey protein, we use specially-formulated blends of multiple superfood, superfruit and herbal ingredients, which are then fortified with essential nutrients (such as antioxidants and phyto-chemicals) for greater efficacy.
All the products in our Muscle & Sport range are designed to naturally boost the body's normal processes (including everything from blood flow and tissue recovery, to digestive health and nutrient intake), to ultimately improve physical performance and muscle repair.