We have a comprehensive range of wholesale diet foods, which includes meal shakes, protein powders and organic superfood blends, designed to support healthy weight loss in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and sensible exercise regime.
Wholesale diet foods available from Dr Vitz Ltd:
- Complete Fibre (psyllium husk based high-fibre weight loss powder supplement, with glucomannan, sugar beet fibre and more)
- High Fibre 35 (a high-fibre organic foods blend, with 35 ingredients including green foods, vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, mushrooms and seeds PLUS bio-active enzymes in a single powder)
- Hemp Combo Protein Powder (hemp seed and superfoods combination protein powder, rich in phyto-nutrients and high in dietary fibre)
- Plate Replace (chocolate) (a dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake and non-GMO soya protein isolate powder, fortified with nutrients and dietary fibre from chicory root extract - this chocolate flavour is ideal for slimmers in the early stages, when cravings can be at their worst)
- Plate Replace (Vanilla) (a dairy-free, gluten-free meal shake and non-GMO soya protein isolate powder, fortified with vitamins, minerals and dietary fibre from chicory root extract)
- DV Pea Protein Powder (concentrated pea protein powder PLUS phyto-nutrients, dietary fibre and antioxidants from superfoods and herbs)
- Vegan Protein Powder (chocolate) (a vegan protein powder blend with brown rice protein, plus green tea extract, guarana seed extract and fibre from chicory root extract)
- Whey Concentrate 22 (chocolate) (premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavourings, sweeteners or added sugar (22g of protein per 30g serving))
- Whey Concentrate 23 (vanilla) (premium quality whey concentrate and isolate from the highest grade hormone-free milk, sourced from EU and British cows - no GMOs, artificial colours, flavourings, sweeteners or added sugar (over 23g of protein per 30g serving))
- and more!
About healthy diet foods
Slimmers tend to have a high failure rate. This is usually because they either take the wrong approach (opting for a "quick fix"), are too ambitious too early on (i.e. cutting out everything they enjoy at once) or because they don't understand the particular weight loss program, which can often be overly complex.
But losing weight needn't be complicated. Slimmers need to forget about "diets" which starve them of nutrients and instead focus on a holistic weight loss regime that covers all aspects of their life, including everything from a well-balanced diet and a regular exercise regime, to healthy digestion, a strong immune system and good hydration - which is where you come in!
A natural approach to weight loss, along with a commitment to wholesale lifestyle change, should have your customers shedding pounds in no time and keeping them off for the long-term. Plus, with the help of our specialist diet foods, they won't be losing weight at the expense of their general health and well-being; on the contrary, they will be heading towards optimum nutrition!
Why you should be re-selling our wholesale diet foods
"Fad diets" usually involve drastically-reduced food choice and/or calorie intake, which can damage health, lead to nutrient deficiencies, cravings and bingeing. This, in turn, can also eventually lead to weight gain and low morale. As such, they set slimmers up to fail, because they usually impose unrealistic restrictions that no one can manage for a lifetime.
Stand out from your competitors in the weight loss industry by selling our healthy wholesale diet foods, designed to support slimmers' nutrient intake at a time of reduced calories and increased physical activity. Not only will your customers feel more energetic, have a healthier metabolism and stronger immunity, they will also feel less hungry. This is a winning combination, which will give great results and keep your clients coming back to you for more!
These dietary supplements come in convenient powder forms - within seconds, they can be mixed into healthy smoothies that taste great and can be used on the go. What's more, you can target niche markets, because the wholesale products in our Diet Foods range includes dairy-free, gluten-free, organic, vegetarian, vegan, coeliac and diabetic-friendly options!