60 capsules: All-in-one immunity and anti-viral formula
We have created a specific new immunity formula in response to the worldwide pandemic, in order to help people to simultaneously boost their immune system and fight off infection - both during this time of need and going forward.
This formula is a tailored combination of both immunity ingredients and highly potent herbal anti-virals and anti-bacterials - formulated in combination with world-renowned naturopaths whom we supply, and based on protocols some Chinese doctors are using.
It contains high dose vitamin C (512mg) from multiple sources, i.e. herbs, berries, plants and ascorbic acid PLUS 19 additional ingredients from herbs, berries, fruits, leaves, roots, mushroom, bulbs, vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C
- Acerola Cherry
- Baobab Fruit Pulp
- Astragalus Root
- Black Pepper (Piperine (2.5mg))
- Black Aged Garlic
- Olive Leaf
- Reishi Mushroom
- Black Elderberry
- Grapefruit Seed
- Ginger Root
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (from 10 billion CFU/g)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D
We appreciate that many practitioners would like to amend the ratio of some ingredients and perhaps add in others, but there is a limited amount of space in a capsule and we have filled this large, size 00 capsule to the brim. It is a well-rounded and effective immunity booster comprised of multiple-sourced vitamin C, with the added benefits of well-known immunity boosting plants and accompanying anti-virals, anti-bacterials and anti-inflammatory herbals, vitamins and minerals.
The suggested maintenance intake for a healthy individual is 1 capsule, taken 1 to 3 times per day, but this can be increased substantially if required, without the concern of increasing various vitamins too much if a person uses other supplements.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system, the regulation of hormonal activity, normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and healthy inflammatory response, normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus, normal blood calcium levels, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal teeth, it has a role in the process of cell division and is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. Click here, here, here, here, here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here for EFSA scientific opinion.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division. Click here and here for EFSA scientific opinions.
60 capsules per pot
Each capsule provides: %NRV*
Vitamin C - 512mg 640%
Acerola Cherry** - 384mg -
Baobab Fruit Pulp - 100mg -
Astragalus Root** - 90mg -
Black Pepper** (Piperine (2.5mg)) - 65mg -
Black Aged Garlic** - 50mg -
Olive Leaf** - 40mg -
Rosehip** - 25mg -
Turmeric** - 25mg -
Cayenne** - 20mg -
Reishi Mushroom** - 20mg -
Black Elderberry** - 20mg -
Grapefruit Seed** - 15mg -
Ginger Root** - 10mg -
Lactobacillus Acidophilus - 10mg -
(from 10 billion CFU/g)
Vitamin E - 5mg α-TE (7.5 iu) 42%
Zinc - 5mg 50%
Vitamin B6 - 1.5mg 107%
Selenium - 10mcg 18%
Vitamin D - 2.5µg (100iu) 50%
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- = NRV not established | * = Equivalent weight from extract
Ingredients: Capsule: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid), Baobab Fruit Pulp, Acerola Cherry Extract, Anti-Caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Zinc (as Zinc Citrate), Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Astragalus Root Extract, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Reishi Mushroom Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum), Black Elderberry Extract, Cayenne Powder (Capsicum Frutescens) Extract, Selenium (as L-Seleno Methionine), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Rosehip Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Granulated, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol), Black Aged Garlic Extract, Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinalis) Extract.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, dairy, lactose, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 capsule to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, or as advised.